Classify your Emails to enhance protection and compliance.
Email is a widely used tool for internal and external communication. Like Document classification, the classification of Emails is equally important to ensure data security and compliance.
By applying an appropriate classification to an email you can clearly identify the sensitivity of the information and ensure proper handling and protection of critical data against unauthorized use and accidental loss.
Email classification module comes bundled with Klassify Data Classification Suite. That means you can classify Emails, Attachments and files on your desktop, all with one single tool.
Key features of Klassify Email Classification module include:
- Enforce Email classification – user driven, suggested, auto classification
- Enforce Attachment classification
- Classification based on Email domain and Sender
- Incoming mail classification
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting of Email domain/Sender
- Enforce email flow barriers
- Enforce attachment restrictions.
- Leveraging tags added to metadata, you can increase the efficacy of any DLP or Email Security solution.
- Automated IRM protection of files & emails based on classification through integration with leading IRM vendor.
How many times does it happen that you end up sending mail to the wrong recipient with a resembling name? With the Blacklisting/Whitelisting feature, you can ensure your mails land at the desired mailbox and do not go to inappropriate recipient – marked deliberately or inadvertently.
You can blacklist a domain or a specific email ids to restrict users from sending emails to backlisted domains or users. For example, if company doesn't want their users to send emails on email domains like gmail.com or yahoo.com or any compititor's domains, they can blacklist these domains to block users from sending emails to these domains.
By whitelisting domains or users, you can enforce email flow restrictions and ensure that emails can be sent to whitelisted domains or users only. For example, if company want their users should not be able to send "Internal" classified emails to outside domains, they can whitelist their company email domain and enforce the restrictions.
These features will ensure accurate email classification and control the email flow.